|Home||» Products||» Waterproofing Expansion Joints||» Building Expansion Joints|
Building Expansion Joints
Backed by our highly qualified team of experts, we are involved in offering Building Expansion Joints. These products are assembly designed to safely absorb the heat induced expansion and contraction of various construction materials, to absorb vibration, to hold certain parts together, or to allow movement due to ground settlement or earthquakes. The offered Building Expansion Joints are used between sections of malls, industrial buildings, manufacturing units, multi storey housing projects, projects, ships and other structures. Our product range is used to ensure water proofing so that rain water can be stopped. There are different designs and systems for the gap design.
- The size of the joint and movement dynamics dictate you require a standard or seismic expansion joint cover system.
- Before making a selection, there are other decisions you must make.
- The selection of the floor cover is often more critical step in the specification process the performance of the floor cover has the greatest impact on the occupants of the building.
- The presence of rolling loads and the need for hygiene impact on the occupants of building.
Wall & ceiling covers:
- Having selected the floor cover, identifying a matching wall cover is a relatively simple task.
- When it comes to seismic covers, however, there are options driven by both functionality and aesthetics.
- Choose from covers that become detached from the wall to minimize damage or ones that are self closing to minimize post-event maintenance.
- Many of our wall covers are designed to accept a range of surface materials to maximize concealment of the cover.
We undertake all kinds of Expansion Joint treatments and cover plate works.
- SEISMIC EXPANSION JOINT
- Hercules systems
- Sanfield systems
- E.P.D.M systems
- Membrane systems